Selecting the Right Bathroom Fixtures for Your Coral Gables Bathroom Remodel
Today’s modern, elegant bathroom is about much more than just function. Bathroom design elements are suggestive of your personal taste and style, and when chosen correctly, can invoke a sense of relaxation, calm, light, and space. When it comes to choosing the right fixtures for your Coral Gables bathroom remodel, the sky really is the limit, but you can save a great deal of time and energy by researching your options before you make your final decision. Here are some great tips to help get you started.
1. Find Your True Bathroom Design Inspiration
Visit showrooms like ours in Coral Gables, page through glossy design magazines, and visit reputable websites such as Better Homes and Gardens, and HGTV for bathroom remodel ideas. Make note of which bathroom fixtures you can envision in your space, and which features you would like to incorporate. You can also get great ideas from Pinterest and Instagram, so be sure to check out our work on those platforms!
2. Stay Balanced in Your Choices
At the completion of your bathroom remodel, the room should feel clean, fresh, and inviting. Regardless of which fixtures you choose, coordinate the finishes for a cohesive look, encompassing all hard surfaces such as towel bars, lighting, faucets, and door hardware.
3. Think of Your Bathroom Environment.
Bathrooms utilize a great deal of resources on a daily basis, from water consumption, to lighting, heating, and ventilation. There are a number of high-end, eco-friendly fixtures you can incorporate in to your design, to minimize your impact on the environment, while retaining the utmost in form and function. Consider the following:
- Low-flow fixtures. Dual flush toilets, low-flow shower heads, and faucets, reduce water consumption without sacrificing comfort.
- Lighting. Natural lighting, whether from a skylight, or strategically placed window, and lights with CFL or LED bulbs reduce energy consumption.
- Eco-friendly surfaces. Sustainable flooring, countertops, and fixtures made from materials such as bamboo, concrete, or recycled glass, take less energy to manufacture.
4. Be Smart About Your Bathroom Fixtures
Smart bathroom design in Coral Gables incorporates the latest technologies, to make life easier and more interesting. Consider adding any or all of the following to your bathroom remodel:
- LCD Shower panel. Control the flow, temperature, steam, and music with the touch of a button.
- Digital faucets. Touchless technology reduces water use and maintenance, and many models come with additional features like digital temperature control, or programmable settings for brushing your teeth, or timing your shower.
- Waterproof television. Shower, or bathe in total luxury with a built in, waterproof tv.
5. Remain neutral
Maintain a clean, fresh, spa-like feel in your bathroom, with neutral finishes and paint colors, adding a few pops of color with accessories.
6. Consider the future.
Whatever fixtures and finishes you choose, lean towards those which are timeless, rather than on trend. Regardless of whether you see a move in your new future, you’ll want to enjoy your new bathroom remodel for years to come.
Contact Habify for Bathroom Remodel and Bathroom Fixtures in Coral Gables, FL
With our smart, eco-friendly designs and fixtures, your Coral Gables bathroom will never be boring again. Contact us today to get started, or visit our Coral Gables showroom.